BY SNICKERS

Barbsss
Los angels
Great for on the go smack ,freeze it and it becomes an ice cream, love it ,buy it ,get it, share it
Cassie R.
I love these snickers bars, they are my absolute favorite & would buy these over any other candy !
Courtney L.
Duncan, AZ
I love stickers but the only way I can eat them is if they're frozen! makes indulging even better.
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Love these chocolate so creamy so delicious the best chocolate ever when your hungry eat a snicker
Missy S.
OMG one of the best candy bars. It never gets old. It's my go to chocolate when I have a craving.
Chelsea A.
Logan, WV
Delicious candy bar. Good blend of nuts, chocolate, and caramel. None of which are too overbearing.
Tiffanie M.
Greenwood, IN
When ever i crave chocolate this is always in my shopping bag along with several other candy bars.
Kelly L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yummy, this is the best chocolate bar ever! I could eat one every day if my body could handle it.
Brooke H.
HERRIMAN, UT
I love the combination of chocolate, peanuts, and caramel. It's my favorite candy bar of all time.
Heather F.
Vancouver, WA
My all time go to candy bar.. I eat these more than any other... has everything a candy bar needs.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart