BY SNICKERS

Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
This is literally the best candy! I hate caramel but this combo with peanuts and nougat is glorious
Kristina K.
Dundalk, MD
Love it. I tried different kinds but original is my favorite. Perfect amount of chocolate,nuts etc
Kaitlin W.
Manassas, VA
This is my all time favorite candy bar. I love the combination of caramel, chocolate, and peanuts!
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite bar my whole life..this is also my dad's favorite chocolate candy, so that makes sense.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
Snickers are my favorite. Any kind but these are creek and you can take them on the go. Love these
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Really delicious and satisfying candy bar. I love the texture from the peanuts and creamy caramel.
Tori H.
Decatur, GA
My favorite candy of all time! Perfect blend of sweet with a little bit of salty from the peanuts.
Arely C.
Monterrey , Nuevo León
Is very delicious and also the filling that carries inside gives an explosion of incredible flavor
Vita k.
Richland, WA
Snickers taste so good! There's peanuts and caramel covered with chocolate. It's the perfect combo.
Alicia L.
Oxnard, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yes yes yes this is my favorite chocolate its super delicious i love how it has peanuts and caramel
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?