BY SNICKERS

Ashley R.
Favorite candy bar of all time! Perfect mix of tastes & great when you're feeling a little snacks.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
Snickers are my ALL TIME FAVORITE CHOCOLATE BARS! lol they are amazing i can't have enough of them.
Cynthia C.
These are really good. One of my faves. Chocolate, caramel, nuts. Yum, what's not to love? Try it.
Erika C.
Carmel, IN
My standing favorite candy bar. Love it also very good when I am hungry and need something filling.
Amy S.
Manhattan, KS
I am a Snickers addict! They keep making different varieties, but nothing compares to the original!
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
My husband loves him some snickers this is his all time favorite candy I recommended this to anyone
Bee G.
Greenland, NH
Great tasting protein packed snack when you are on the trail, either in winter snow or summer heat.
Arianna C.
this are the best bar of chocolate on the eart. It is addictive, so delicius and the price is good.
Stephanie B.
My favorite chocolate bar! I just had one today at school. It is a good price, and amazingly yummy!
Linsey S.
These are my favorite and never disappoint! Also love in ice cream too. Great combo of ingredients.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?