BY SNICKERS

Ramonia J.
Stockbridge, GA
Brings true happiness with every bit. I can actually eat them everyday. Its stop your hunger pains
Tiffanie M.
Greenwood, IN
When ever i crave chocolate this is always in my shopping bag along with several other candy bars.
Skylar M.
Greenville, SC
There good i just wouldn't eat them on a daily maybe every now and then overall these are tasteful.
Chelsea A.
Logan, WV
Delicious candy bar. Good blend of nuts, chocolate, and caramel. None of which are too overbearing.
Toni M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Unwrapped Bites more...
The best to put in gift bags around the holidays . Little kids loves these so doses this big kid ūüėĀ
Angelica J.
Bossier City, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This cures hungrer. So many times i have grab a snicker bar cause I was in a rush and needed to eat
Fernanda A.
Pharr, TX
My favorite chocolate bar! I think it has a really food taste love everything specially the almonds
Tammy H.
Montgomery, AL
My granddaughter and my partner love these candy bars and I buy for both when I go grocery shopping
Aria A.
ME ENCANTA. El clásico Snicker, de hecho, m recuerda a la propaganda "cómete un snikers". El mejor.
Ines G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg, snickers mini are such a tasty snack. I really like the combination of chocolate and peanuts.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart