BY SNICKERS

Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Oml i love this chocolate soo much its soo good the peanuts are delicious its sweet but its the best
Alicia L.
Oxnard, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yes yes yes this is my favorite chocolate its super delicious i love how it has peanuts and caramel
Brianna Y.
Kissimmee, FL
I loveeee Snickers so much! It’s my go-to cheat snack. It’s so unhealthy, yet so incredibly tasty!
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite bar my whole life..this is also my dad's favorite chocolate candy, so that makes sense.
Johanna L.
Yummylicious is so good addicting like any other chocolate bar especially the ice cream bars yummy
Brenda H.
Houtzdale, PA
The best candy bar, by far! All of my favorite things stuffed into one heavenly chunk of chocolate!
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love to let it melt just a tiny bit so the inside is nice and soft. Makes it taste extra Carmely
Ashley R.
Favorite candy bar of all time! Perfect mix of tastes & great when you're feeling a little snacks.
Molly C.
Caramel, peanuts, chocolate and some other stuff. I love this chocolate bar so much. Salty + sweet
Jessica J.
Savage, MN
Snickers is my FAVORITE candy bar. They are especially good after sitting in the fridge for a bit.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart