BY SNICKERS

Molly C.
Caramel, peanuts, chocolate and some other stuff. I love this chocolate bar so much. Salty + sweet
Marie A.
Pharr, TX
Very delicious candy. Love how tge flavors wodk together to create a perfect mix of salty and sweet
Mariah B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My most favorite candy bar ever!! I could eat these literally all day!!!!! I love eating snickers!
It tastes real good with little salt, peanut, Carmel and chocolate I sit down and eat this all day
Brianna Y.
Kissimmee, FL
I loveeee Snickers so much! It’s my go-to cheat snack. It’s so unhealthy, yet so incredibly tasty!
Demaris C.
Pompano Beach, FL
My FAVORITE candy bar of all time! I could eat them everyday. I probably shouldn't do that though 😅
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Oml i love this chocolate soo much its soo good the peanuts are delicious its sweet but its the best
laura j.
Rio Hondo, TX
All ways carry a Snicker in my purse for emergency!!love the taste..you vant go wrong with a Sniker
Vita k.
Richland, WA
Snickers taste so good! There's peanuts and caramel covered with chocolate. It's the perfect combo.
Nancy C.
I love love these Snickers chocolate bar. They are my best chocolate bar these are one of the best
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart