BY SNICKERS

Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Definitely subsides my sweet tooth when I'm having a chocolate craving. I love the nuts and the caramel in the Snickers bars. Definitely one of my top 3 favorite candy bars.
Tori R.
Snickers candy bars are my favorite candy! There is no other candy bar like it! I love the Carmel, nuts, and chocolate mix! It is aways very fulfilling too! It is a very good snack on the go and it isn't ever expensive!
Christie F.
Fresno, CA
I like the original snickers bar. Nothing can beat that. Prices are affordable. No one can say to to a snickers bar, unless you are allergic to peanuts. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Tisha T.
Fayetteville, NC
My snickers was a very delicious and filling bar. I could taste every roasted peanut along with the yummy Carmel and the creamy chocolate to top it all off. Will definitely purchase many more.
Becky D.
Veneta, OR
By far my favorite milk chocolate and nuts bar. Thick, tasty, and proportioned . Not too sweet and a great amount of each ingredient. Is a good pick me up in that afternoon slump that is 2pm.
Brittany P.
Egg harbor township
I love snickers. It's so good. It's probably one of my favorite candy bars to eat, especially during Halloween. I love the combination of the nuts and caramel. Delicious!
Destiny S.
Albertville, AL
I can't describe how amazing this candy bar is. It's that delicious. If you haven't tried it, you're missing out. I have snickers everywhere in my house right now.
Arbra D.
Waterbury, CT
The best chocolate bar I have ever had. Love snickers.handy to carry when you need a little break, soft chewy. My hubby keeps them everywhere gym,soccer games. We have tried so many energy bar
Catarina Andreia D.
Montreal
One of my favorite chocolate bar's If not THE favorite!!! Amasing taste of milky chocolate mixed with caramel and nuts...Is there anything better?? Definetly would invite anyone to have one!!!
Leslie S.
Any time I'm at the store without my kids I'll get a Snickers Chocolate Bar at the check-out and slowly enjoy it all to myself! Love the nutty chocolate taste!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart