BY SNICKERS

Alexis M.
Glendale, AZ
This is my go to candy bar it is so good I get it all the time everything goes together just right!
Marie A.
Pharr, TX
Very delicious candy. Love how tge flavors wodk together to create a perfect mix of salty and sweet
Jackie M.
Charlotte, NC
Snickers are a great candy Bar with plenty of nuts and Carmel. Awesome taste and not too expensive
Courtney C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Awesome product!! Perfect combination between chocolate and peanuts favorite choice of candy by far
Portia M.
Clintwood, VA
Been my favorite for years. Has everything I love, especially the caramel Cures the sweet cravings.
Ashley R.
Favorite candy bar of all time! Perfect mix of tastes & great when you're feeling a little snacks.
Brooke W.
Warren, MI
When your hungry you eat a snickers bar. When my blood sugar gets low I eat one of these bad boys!
Theresa O.
Doesn't get much better then this!!! A great candy bar to hold you over and really does satisfy!!!
shelby h.
Pine Bluff, AR
My fiances kryptonite!! I'm not a chocolate gan but I have a soft spot for these devilish treats!!
Amy S.
Manhattan, KS
I am a Snickers addict! They keep making different varieties, but nothing compares to the original!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart