BY SNICKERS

Jess P.
Dawson Spgs, KY
My favorite candy bar snack. Just the right about of chocolate. You get the sweet and salty taste.
Molly C.
Caramel, peanuts, chocolate and some other stuff. I love this chocolate bar so much. Salty + sweet
Carissa H.
I absolutely love Snickers chocolate bar it is so delicious but fattening haha
 #MusesOfInfluenster
STACY M.
Barnesville, OH
The best way to get the great Snickers flavor without eating a whole candy bar! Great for snacking!
Barbsss
Los angels
Great for on the go smack ,freeze it and it becomes an ice cream, love it ,buy it ,get it, share it
Lindsey D.
Madison, MO
Snickers are a perfect way to crave that hunger that you have during a long day at work/school etc.
Tammy H.
Montgomery, AL
My granddaughter and my partner love these candy bars and I buy for both when I go grocery shopping
Alexandra T.
Shenandoah
These are so good! Mixed in ice cream for a sundae or a shake! Yummy!! Definitely a party favorite!
Louise J.
Cambridge, MD
This is my old time favorite. This chewy savory snack will curb anybodies sweet tooth. A must have.
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love to let it melt just a tiny bit so the inside is nice and soft. Makes it taste extra Carmely
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart