BY SNICKERS

Tiffanie M.
Greenwood, IN
When ever i crave chocolate this is always in my shopping bag along with several other candy bars.
Vita k.
Richland, WA
Snickers taste so good! There's peanuts and caramel covered with chocolate. It's the perfect combo.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
Snickers are my ALL TIME FAVORITE CHOCOLATE BARS! lol they are amazing i can't have enough of them.
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love to let it melt just a tiny bit so the inside is nice and soft. Makes it taste extra Carmely
Brooke H.
HERRIMAN, UT
I love the combination of chocolate, peanuts, and caramel. It's my favorite candy bar of all time.
Lindsey D.
Madison, MO
Snickers are a perfect way to crave that hunger that you have during a long day at work/school etc.
Reggie A.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
There's something about these minis that I simply can't get enough of! I love these little babies
Carina O.
Snickers is one of my top 5 favorite chocolates! I'm a huge caramel nut, so it hits the sweet spot!
Sha D.
I Love Snickers. This has always been my go to candy bar!!! You are not you when you're hungry!!!
Brianna Y.
Kissimmee, FL
I loveeee Snickers so much! It’s my go-to cheat snack. It’s so unhealthy, yet so incredibly tasty!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart