BY SNICKERS

Danae T.
I just ate a snickers and I have to say I'm very satisfied. Peanuts and chocolate always make my day!
Jennifer G.
Cambridge , OH
Snickers are my favorite candy bar! I love the minis to keep in my purse to satisfy my sweet tooth :)
Nicole B.
Torrance, CA
Oh anything snickers is delicious especially snickers ice cream they did amazing with that I mean....
Terry C.
Snickers is my favorite chocolate candy bar and its pretty cheap. Everything in it is balanced evenly
Diosa A.
Rialto, CA
These are very delicious, you can find these in any local store. I assure you that you will love them
Kelli W.
Danube, MN
The chocolate, caramel and peanuts are a great combination for a candy bar leaving you wanting more.
Lauren S.
Benbrook, TX
Favorite candy bar hands down. I love the fun size to help portion control but curb my sweet tooth!
Destiny R.
San Antonio , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These candy bars are the perfect combination of all my favorite snacks. Chocolate, caramel, and nuts.
Chasidy S.
Radford, VA
My favorite candy bar out there! Always yummy and hits the spot when i was something sweet and nutty.
Niki B.
I love love love Snickers!!! It is the best movie candy ever!! It really satisfies my tummy! Yum yum!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?