BY SNICKERS

Adrienne W.
greensboro, NC
This is my favorite candy ever. No matter what kind of mood i am in, i eat this candy. I love it!!!!!
Elizabeth M.
Chester, VA
It's good. Anyone that loves chocolate should try it. It's one of my second favorite. It's so crunchy
Jennifer G.
Cambridge , OH
Snickers are my favorite candy bar! I love the minis to keep in my purse to satisfy my sweet tooth :)
Alyssa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hands down one of the best candy bars. Ever. Can't go wrong with a Snickers for a little pick me up!
markeatta r.
Ashtabula, OH
These are great for making filled cupcakes with. The only thing that stinks is having to unwrap them
Daniela S.
Turlock, CA
My favorite. It puts me in the mood and give me a nutty caramel chocolate flavor that I always crave.
Jodi R.
Las Vegas, NV
Snickers Chocolate Bar has the crunch that I Love! Along with the chocolate taste, it can't be beat!
Nicole B.
Torrance, CA
Oh anything snickers is delicious especially snickers ice cream they did amazing with that I mean....
Sally M.
Denver, CO
One of my favorite candy. Just the right blend of chocolate, caramel and nuts. I can eat this all day
Chasidy S.
Radford, VA
My favorite candy bar out there! Always yummy and hits the spot when i was something sweet and nutty.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?