BY SNICKERS

Donnice M.
Kissimmee, FL
Whether I'm hungry or just have a "sweet tooth", A Snickers bar always does the trick! Compared to other similar candy bars, this is the best by far in taste & filling "the void" when needed. Great item!
HannAh T.
Super good... the Peanuts didn't taste as well as I thought they would. Depending on where you buy them they are pricey. Chocolate is amazing. You get a lot in the king size and definitely worth it!!!!!
Taylor W.
It's the classic candy bar that can never go wrong in my eyes. The combination of all the different ingredients is so good. Makes you very thirsty but it's such a good candy bar!
Mia L.
Webster
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
These are pretty good. I like how all the different things mix together so perfectly making a wonderful taste or flavor. I only thing I don’t really like though is how the peanuts get stuck in your teeth.
Melanie G.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I know candy bars are extremely unhealthy but I do love to have it once in awhile. Tastes like milk chocolate, has some crunch to it & the nougat filling brings it all together
Haley B.
My absolute favorite candy bar! I'm not a big fan of chocolate but snickers is the BEST. I love it with a nice cold pepsi.
The price is very affordable, I find myself picking one up every time I go to the store & Have a few spare dollars.
Luisa B.
Bronx, NY
Snickers a pack of goodness and richness chocolate and caramel. Love it. Wayy too sweet for me but I could change it for the ice cream one that cold it a little bit down with it. Really good really tasty
Lisa E.
Cibolo, TX
My favorite kind of candy bar there is! The Carmel nuts and chocolate all together make a perfect combination! You can find snickers anywhere and I eat one at least once a week! I would highly recommend these!
Emily M.
I always have to buy Snickers for my best friend. She is obsessed. This candy bar is one of the best in my opinion. It has chocolate and peanuts and caramel. This candy bar is adorable and definitely worth it.
Daniela M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Son de mis chocolates favoritos en el mundo, me encantan! Su sabor es exquisito e inigualable. Me encanta su combinación de chocolate, caramelo y a la vez como crocante.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart