BY SNICKERS

Cortlandt M.
Pickerington, OH
One of my favorite chocolate bars. It never disappoints. It is even better frozen!! I highly recommend
Sara H.
Durham, NC
I love the chocolate combination with the peanuts and caramel. Always satisfies my chocolate craving.
Amanda F.
My absolute favorite candy bar! Love it when it is slightly frozen. It's a treat I can't live without!
Ashley H.
I do like this candy. It's one of my favorites but I still think I prefer baby Ruths to this candy.
Kellie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Snickers is my favorite candy bar out there. It has everything I love in it- I could eat one every day!
Jasmin T.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg best chocolate i don't care it hits the spot mostly when you got cramps . i want some chocolate now
Jennifer B.
Pen Argyl, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My hubby loves snickers we get them all the time you can find them at any stores the price is great too
Sara A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
SNiCKERS! NEED I SAY MORE? TASTE REALLY GOOD! iF YOU LEAVE IT iN THE FREEZER FOR A LiTTLE... DELICIOUS!
Aracely E.
My guilty pleasure chocolate candy bar. Flavorful and delicious. Perfect amount of caramel and crunch.
Jenifer G.
They not only got it right but they messed around and created an ice cream bar and got it EVEN BETTER!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?