BY SNICKERS

Rosa S.
Snickers are my favorite candy bars in the whole world. I love the chocolate, peanut, caramel mixture
Amber D.
Nebraska
Delicous snack! It's good when you want a little sweet but it doesn't overpower the original flavor.
markeatta r.
Ashtabula, OH
These are great for making filled cupcakes with. The only thing that stinks is having to unwrap them
Daniel C.
Brownsville, TX
Love me some snickers! I always feel myself with a snickers in my hand! It is my guilty pleasure....
Jennifer G.
Cambridge, OH
Snickers are my favorite candy bar! I love the minis to keep in my purse to satisfy my sweet tooth :)
Christine C.
One of my favorite chocolate bars! Has to have either caramel, nut or nougat with milk/dark chocolate
Urvashi B.
I remember my teachers giving this to our class when we did something good. It still makes me happy!
Jenny D.
Canton, MO
I love snickers chocolate bars. They are one of my favorite candy bars. I will continue to buy these
Kelli W.
Danube, MN
The chocolate, caramel and peanuts are a great combination for a candy bar leaving you wanting more.
Katlynn W.
Weirton, WV
Love snickers bars. Perfect combination of chocolate, nuts, and Carmel. They are even better frozen!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?