BY SNICKERS

16852johanna r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For me has more than 5 stars is my favorite chocolate I like in Mini version because I enjoy it more
Iris G.
Jacksonville, FL
Me encanta sentir las diferentes sabores mani caramel i chocolate explosion de sabores muy chocolate
Jodi R.
Las Vegas, NV
Snickers Chocolate Bar has the crunch that I Love! Along with the chocolate taste, it can't be beat!
Diosa A.
Rialto, CA
These are very delicious, you can find these in any local store. I assure you that you will love them
Adrienne W.
greensboro, NC
This is my favorite candy ever. No matter what kind of mood i am in, i eat this candy. I love it!!!!!
Chasidy S.
Radford, VA
My favorite candy bar out there! Always yummy and hits the spot when i was something sweet and nutty.
amy l.
Sitka, KY
Love, love, love snickers! Best candy out there. chocolate, peanuts and Carmel how could it be bad.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is definitely One of my favorite chocolates it's a perfect balance of flavor a and so delicious
monda a.
Maryville, TN
I Love these they are awesome to take along and snack on when your on the go and have a sweet tooth.
Sonia F.
Cicero , IL
Snickers has to be one of my all time favorite candy bars. Chocolate caramel and peanuts all in one.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart