BY SNICKERS

Tina K.
Holden , La.
I love snicker king size . Because you can share if you want to or just save the other piece for later.
Wuendy A.

Are the best bar chocolates I've ever tried, there's nothing to match it, it's a very good product.....
Iris G.
Jacksonville, FL
Me encanta sentir las diferentes sabores mani caramel i chocolate explosion de sabores muy chocolate
Terry C.
Snickers is my favorite chocolate candy bar and its pretty cheap. Everything in it is balanced evenly
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
The snickers bar is my favorite i always carry one in my purse when i head off to a full days of work
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA
I like to snack on a snickers on my ten minute breaks at work. It keeps me going until my lunch time
Elizabeth M.
Chester, VA
It's good. Anyone that loves chocolate should try it. It's one of my second favorite. It's so crunchy
Jodi R.
Las Vegas, NV
Snickers Chocolate Bar has the crunch that I Love! Along with the chocolate taste, it can't be beat!
Alyssa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hands down one of the best candy bars. Ever. Can't go wrong with a Snickers for a little pick me up!
Jennifer G.
Cambridge , OH
Snickers are my favorite candy bar! I love the minis to keep in my purse to satisfy my sweet tooth :)
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart