BY SNICKERS

Sarah V.
Franklin, KY
I don't usually like chocolate, but the snickers is by far my favorite candy bar! They aren't too pricey
Is it bad that I have the snickers code memorized on my vending machine at work? E01 is where it's at!
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just a simple classic candy bar that always hits the spot! The peanuts taste fresh. Always prices well.
Jaylene T.
Knoxville
Snickers are amazing!! How the nuts and Carmel are combined in side ! Chocolatey and crunchy very yummy
Daisy G.
Los Angeles, CA
I like snickers because it has caramel and pieces of nuts its a really good candy my son also likes it
Michelle G.
Smiths Creek, MI
There is no way you can go wrong with a snickers!! I mean, cmon, even the ice cream bars are to die for
Lauren S.
Benbrook, TX
Favorite candy bar hands down. I love the fun size to help portion control but curb my sweet tooth!
Alicia R.
Waukegan, IL
Love the chocolate and peanuts. Its really good when it's cold. Love the texture when your eating it.
Clarissa H.
New rochelle, NY
The snickers bar is my favorite i always carry one in my purse when i head off to a full days of work
Darcy W.
Lubbock, TX
You can never go wrong with a snickers! You and old the best snack to keep the hangry monster at bay.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart