BY SNICKERS

Sheena S.
Randleman, NC
I have been addicted to.these since Halloween and never get tired of them! Can't go wrong with snickers
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hungry? Grab a Snickers hahaha I love snickers specially when I'm on my period chocolate is my weakness
Katie A.
Cleveland, TX
Perfect amount of nut, perfect amount of chocolate in ever bite! You can never go bad with snickers (:
Jaylene T.
Knoxville
Snickers are amazing!! How the nuts and Carmel are combined in side ! Chocolatey and crunchy very yummy
Laurie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Caramel, peanuts, and chocolate, what more can you ask for! Melts right in your mouth with every bite!
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have been one of the few things I can keep down this pregnancy!!! I start my morning with one!!!
Morelia G.
Lancaster, CA
So think the snickers chocolate bar is very good. It doesn't have to many peanuts or to much chocolate.
Bri K.
Bradford, PA
Yummm!! Snickers are chocolate bars filled with Carmel and nuts. They are very satisfying and delicious
Micah T.
Lawrenceville
I love snickers, my twins love snickers, my dad loves them, my sisters love them, we all love snickers!
Anna S.
Emmaus, PA
Love love love Snickers! They say you can share but I am definitely not about that. Too good to share!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?