BY SNICKERS

Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
This is by far my favorite candy bar! It's always a perfect snack for long car trips and long flights.
Zuri D.
Absolute Fav! Perfect balance of caramel and chocolate. Sweet, well balanced, and perfect for a snack.
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
Snikers is not my favorite chocolate but I still like them they are all right dont like buying snikers
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
All I can say is that the original Snickers is the best. I love the carmel, nuts and chocolate, yummy!
adriana m.
I am a chocolate lover so I have to give snickers a A+. I love snickers specialty when there frozen.
Helen A.
Soy adicta me encantan y me dan mucha energía si por mi fuera solo comiera esto por el resto de mi vida
Jasmin T.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg best chocolate i don't care it hits the spot mostly when you got cramps . i want some chocolate now
Paola O.
Eugene, OR
Snickers is the best candy bar hands down. No one comes close. chocolate, nuts, nougat, caramel. yummy!
Samantha B.
Clarksville, TN
Forever a win. Can't go wrong with a crunchy and lovably snickers. Delicious and completely satisfying
Eleazaida R.
My favorite chocolate candy bar. I love the sweet and salty combination and the crunch from the peanuts
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart