BY SNICKERS

Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great. Yummy. Cheap. Easy to find-locally. Affordable not pricey. Even the bags of chocolate are beaky.
Maria V.
Antioch, CA
One of my favorites you can never go wrong with a snickers. I've eaten these for years love snickers!!!
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
All I can say is that the original Snickers is the best. I love the carmel, nuts and chocolate, yummy!
Timothy V.
Jacksonville, AL
One of the best candy bars ever made! I love these for snacks and just in general! Great for all ages.
Eleazaida R.
My favorite chocolate candy bar. I love the sweet and salty combination and the crunch from the peanuts
Nicole R.
This so yummy every time I have a chance to eat I love it it's so yummy. If their on sale I buy a bunch
Kellie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Snickers is my favorite candy bar out there. It has everything I love in it- I could eat one every day!
Taylor A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Snickers are an easy-to-love candy. A mix of peanuts, caramel, nougat, and milk chocolate is delicious.
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
With all the candy bars to chose from at the store. I always go for the Snickers bar. Its my faviorte.
Katie A.
Cleveland, TX
Perfect amount of nut, perfect amount of chocolate in ever bite! You can never go bad with snickers (:
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart