BY SNICKERS

leah a.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love snickers... I would have it anytime of the day when I had a chance and I can't have just one..lol
Bobbi Jo S.
Mcadoo, PA
Best candy bar ever chocolate, caramel, peanuts, nougat. It's simply delicious. Nothing beats a snickers!
Faith V.
Richmond, KY
I love, love, love snickers candy bars. They're perfect in every single way!!! They're the perfect snack.
Christine m.
Island Hgts, NJ
Snickers bars are the best! So filling and so tasty. Very picky about my chocolate but love my snickers.
laura s.
One of my favorite candy bars. Love the combination of Carmel and peanuts. The chocolate is a added plus.
Kylee R.
Charleroi, PA
Extremely sweet perfect mix of nuts and chocolate. It's always my first pic when I go to the candy aisle
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
The ultimate combo of a candy bar. love the saltiness of the peanuts with the sweet caramel is delicious.
Rosa Lucía R.
Plantation, FL
Better than Milky Way bar....! Love the stuffing, the chocolate is the best! Eat one always on my period!
Kortney T.
After a long day chasing kiddos around, I love to sit back, relax, and eat a snickers!! It is delicious!!
Vanessa R.
perfeitoooooo, amo demais, um sabor de quero mais, esse eu recomedo sem duvida, uma maravilha de sabor
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?