BY SNICKERS

leah a.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love snickers... I would have it anytime of the day when I had a chance and I can't have just one..lol
Bobbi Jo S.
Mcadoo, PA
Best candy bar ever chocolate, caramel, peanuts, nougat. It's simply delicious. Nothing beats a snickers!
Jenna E.
Perfection in every bite! Smooth from the Carmel yet crunchy from the peanut; so decadent and delicious!
crystal a.
I like the snickers candy bar its so good and chocolatey. It also makes a great snack for school or work
Laisha A.
Lincoln Park, MI
Its one of my favorite chocolate of all time. You can never go wrong with it. Ill rate this a 5 out of 5.
Katie B.
Love the original Snickers! The perfect combination of flavors and textures to take care of any craving!
Josie Q.
Goldendale,wa
Snickers is a great candy bar! Close to one of my favorite and affordable. I love the flavor it's great!
Kylee R.
Charleroi, PA
Extremely sweet perfect mix of nuts and chocolate. It's always my first pic when I go to the candy aisle
mariana t.
Snickers chocolate bars are the best most great chocolate ever I recommend it to everybody it's the best
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
Para mi,es uno de los mejores chocolates que existen,ese sabor inigualable es delicioso...
Lo recomiendo!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?