BY SNICKERS

Nicole K.
Oronoco, MN
You can't go wrong with a classic snickers bar. They make me feel like a kid again and they taste so good
Katelyn H.
Clarksville, TN
The mini types of candy always taste so much better than the bigger types of candy! fun and easy to eat.
Brooke H.
I don't think it gets any better than a snickers! I'm not big on chocolate, but this just hits the spot!
Becky D.
Olathe, KS
One of my guilty pleasures! Love picking some of these up when I'm in a rush. It's really affordable too
Sthefany C.
Edinburg, TX
My favorite when am hungry lol i ain't my self when am hungry and plus it has such a good taste the best
Kris d.
Classically great candy bar, wonderful texture, taste and satisfying. An oldie but still one of the best.
Divya B.
I love this chocolate. I never use to like snickers when I was younger but now I can't get enough of it.
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Best candies ever! I always stock up on these , they are so delicious! Love the Mini size , its perfect!!
Na minha opinião, é o melhor chocolate que existe.
Doce, carameludo, tudo que eu preciso nos dias de TPM.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT
Super yummy. They are a good snack to get you through the day. The bit sizes make them that much better!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart