BY SNICKERS

Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite candy bars of all time, it never disappoints. Peanuts are the best in candy bars. Yum.
Bailey L.
Peoria
By far my favorite chocolate bar. The caramel is the perfect amount, it's not too sweet... so delicious!
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
This is my favorite candy bar ever. Very satisfying and choclately. Definitely recommend this to everyone
Kortney T.
After a long day chasing kiddos around, I love to sit back, relax, and eat a snickers!! It is delicious!!
Sarah M.
Snickers are my favorite candy bar hands down. Chocolate, caramel, peanuts, nougat, how can you go wrong?
Sofia D.
Little Rock, AR
Best chocolate bar out there! I don't usually eat nuts but when I do it's usually in snickers candy bar!
Stephanie H.
My absolute favorite candy bar! I choose this candy over any! I love chocolate and the other stuff it has
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is seriously everyone's favorite candy bar! Caramel=good, nougat=good, peanuts=good, chocolate=good!
Shannon S.
North Miami, Fl
Great tasting chocolate. I buy one or a big pack every time I see them. By far my favorite chocolate bar.
Laisha A.
Lincoln Park, MI
Its one of my favorite chocolate of all time. You can never go wrong with it. Ill rate this a 5 out of 5.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart