BY SNICKERS

Nikkia D.
This is my favorite chocolate bar because it has just enough filling to satisfy me until my next meal!
Tabitha L.
This is one of my all time favorite candy bars. I love all different kinds of them including the squares.
Stephanie H.
My absolute favorite candy bar! I choose this candy over any! I love chocolate and the other stuff it has
Kortney T.
After a long day chasing kiddos around, I love to sit back, relax, and eat a snickers!! It is delicious!!
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great for a small snack to carry in your purse. Snickers are a classic candy bar that no one can dislike!
Heather C.
Richlands, VA
my all time favorite candy. on my diet it's definitely my weakness. they are the perfect candy bar to me!
Nicole K.
Oronoco, MN
You can't go wrong with a classic snickers bar. They make me feel like a kid again and they taste so good
Elizabeth S.
I truly enjoy Snickers chocolate bar. It's my go to chocolate candy. I also enjoy the Snickers ice cream.
Sarah M.
Snickers are my favorite candy bar hands down. Chocolate, caramel, peanuts, nougat, how can you go wrong?
Maddy W.
Tbh it's the best candy bar I have ever eaten like I know I get fat off of them but there still delicious
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart