BY SNICKERS

Allie M.
Huntington, WV
Snickers are my favorite. Snickers are the perfect combination of nuts, chocolate, and Carmel. Once you take a bite of a Snicker'S bar, you'll never want another candy bar again! Snicker's are usually reasonably priced too.
Heather M.
Winslow, AZ
A favorite since childhood. My sweetness comfort candy. I do love buying fancy, grown up chocolate bars from time to time, but there is something special about grabbing a candy bar that has been with you always.
My absolute favorite candy bar ever! I don't know how I would have made it through college without a king size Snickers and a Diet Coke for lunch every day. Easy to eat on the go, tasty and chocked full of nuts.
Erin C.
Munster, IN
This has been a favorite of mine since I was a child. The peanuts, nougat and chocolate all work together to create a really one of a kind bar. I highly recommend freezing before eating, it tastes even better!
Melissa S.
Idaho Falls, ID
My family's favorite candy bar!! I love that they have a variety of ingredients. Nuts for protein help convince me to give them as snacks more often. When we stop to get drinks and a snack, most of the time we get a goood ol' Snickers Bar!
Robert M.
Albuquerque, NM
As not fan of chocolate Snickers bars are not over powering with chocolate taste. Enjoy candy bars that have mixture of nuts and Carmel and don't mind little light chocolate coating.
Misty H.
By far my favorite candy bar! Perfect combination of chocolate and nuts! I love putting it in the freezer and letting it get cold before I eat it, delicious! Snickers are a perfect chocolate snack for anytime!
adam s.
Wayne, WV
Snickers help me not to be hangry! Snickers is my favorite candy bar. They are nutty with delicious carmel, but they aren't overwhelming. Its the perfect amount of delish in one wrapper. I am a faithful buyer of snickers and will continue to buy them.
Hunter M.
Richmond, IN
My mom is obsessed with snickers the original so i wanted ti try it out. I love the nuts, the carmel and of course the chocolate. I love it, especially when they have been in the freezer for a couple of hours:)
Adilio M.
Alva, OK
Everytime I go to the grocery store I hear something calling my name. I ignore the voice and continue shopping. When I'm done getting the items I need I start heading to the checkout section, and the voice grows louder "Adilioooooo!" I start to hear the sound of beating drums as I draw closer to the candy section. I start picking up candy bars in order to stop the sound of the beating drums, but no luck. I panick, and start pulling my hair. Finally, my wife hands me a snickers bar, and says "You're not you when you're hungry." I take the snickers bar and the sound suddenly stops. What I'm trying to say is... Snickers satisfies.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart