BY SNICKERS

Brooke B.
I love love love snickers, favorite candy by far! Especially having low blood sugar, perfect go to candy!
Olivia R.
Huntsville, AL
This is the best candy bar around town. Handso down if your hungry it's true you should grab a sneakers.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
This candy bar is perfect. nougat with peanuts and caramel which is my favorite plus the chocolate, yum.
mariana t.
Snickers chocolate bars are the best most great chocolate ever I recommend it to everybody it's the best
Sarah M.
Snickers are my favorite candy bar hands down. Chocolate, caramel, peanuts, nougat, how can you go wrong?
Shantha V.
Classic snickers bars are the best! The mixture of chocolate, nuts, peanut butter... match made in heaven
Nicole K.
Oronoco, MN
You can't go wrong with a classic snickers bar. They make me feel like a kid again and they taste so good
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
Para mi,es uno de los mejores chocolates que existen,ese sabor inigualable es delicioso...
Lo recomiendo!
Stephanie H.
My absolute favorite candy bar! I choose this candy over any! I love chocolate and the other stuff it has
Faith V.
Richmond, KY
I love, love, love snickers candy bars. They're perfect in every single way!!! They're the perfect snack.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart