BY SNICKERS

Maria O.
I love chocolate and I love this!đź’• it's my first pick in the candy aisles. Right after their almond one.
Beth T.
Nashville, TN
A go to standard for curing a sweet tooth craving!! Often times I only need half of it. More for later!!
Presley D.
Madison, OH
Snickers bar is one of my favorite candies! The peanut, chocolate and Carmel is a really good combination
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Who doesn't love candy bars? Snickers would be on my top 10 list! It's perfect to satisfy my sweet tooth!
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
This candy bar is perfect. nougat with peanuts and caramel which is my favorite plus the chocolate, yum.
Tina P.
Probably one of my favorite candy bars. Chocolate, nuts, caramel. What's not to like? They are delicious
Brooke B.
I love love love snickers, favorite candy by far! Especially having low blood sugar, perfect go to candy!
Laisha A.
Lincoln Park, MI
Its one of my favorite chocolate of all time. You can never go wrong with it. Ill rate this a 5 out of 5.
Patricia M.
Fort Worth , TX
Not a huge candy person but let me tell you these are delicious! If you havent tried them frozen do it!!
laura s.
One of my favorite candy bars. Love the combination of Carmel and peanuts. The chocolate is a added plus.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart