BY SNICKERS

Brenda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Snickers are such great chocolates! I absolutely love them and have them on the go when I'm in a rush :)
Hailey A.
I've had these before but I'm not big on them. I think I'd like the bars more if they didn't have peanuts
Amy L.
I play a lot of sports and when I need a little pick me up this is my go to snack!! Love me some Snickers!
Chelsie H.
Absolutely love this. It perfectly balances salty and sweet! :) This is always favorite at our house! :)
Victoria T.
Chicago , IL
Whenever your hungry for chocalate.Grab a snicker! Its really cheap and yummy. Only $1 for a pack of 6.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
The ultimate combo of a candy bar. love the saltiness of the peanuts with the sweet caramel is delicious.
Dede B.
I love them! there absolute divine! nice caramel filling and crunchy nuts with milk chocolate<3 yum yum
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
Defiantly one of my favorite chocolate bars. I like the combination of chocolate , peanuts, and caramel.
Daphne P.
Bothell, wa
Just writing a review about a Snickers is making me crave one. It's one of my all time favorite candies!
Elizabeth S.
I truly enjoy Snickers chocolate bar. It's my go to chocolate candy. I also enjoy the Snickers ice cream.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart