BY SNICKERS

Erica O.
Snickers is my all-time favorite candy bar. It has the perfect blend of flavors to satisfy all cravings!
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Snickers chocolate bar is so good with the peanuts and the caramel its the perfect combination candy bar.
Kristin C.
Statesville, NC
This is my go to when I have that sweet craving, or want a snack. Great amount of caramel, nuts, & nuget!
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
OMG, Snickers!!! I am craving for one right now! That nutty, caramel and chocolate all in one is perfect.
Samantha G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
By far my favorite candy bar. There’s a perfect amount of chocolate, caramel, nugget and peanuts! So good
Brenda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Snickers are such great chocolates! I absolutely love them and have them on the go when I'm in a rush :)
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Yummy little snickers bites! I like to use these in baking too... perfect blend of peanuts and caramel!
Christina A.
Union City, TN
This is one of my favorite candy bars. Much like the commercial used to say, Snickers really satisfies.
crystal a.
I like the snickers candy bar its so good and chocolatey. It also makes a great snack for school or work
Julia T.
Beverly, NJ
It was really satisfying. It satisfied my hunger.
The combination of peanuts and chocolate is very good.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart