BY SNICKERS

Maddy W.
Tbh it's the best candy bar I have ever eaten like I know I get fat off of them but there still delicious
Brooke B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My entire family loves Snickers candy bars. The milk chocolate tastes great alongside the salty peanuts.
Na minha opinião, é o melhor chocolate que existe.
Doce, carameludo, tudo que eu preciso nos dias de TPM.
Amy M.
Sugar Creek, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Snickers is good to eat, make in dishes, put in ice cream, give away as treats! Its the best out there :)
Kris d.
Classically great candy bar, wonderful texture, taste and satisfying. An oldie but still one of the best.
Dede B.
Desoto, TX
I love them! there absolute divine! nice caramel filling and crunchy nuts with milk chocolate<3 yum yum
Elizabeth S.
I truly enjoy Snickers chocolate bar. It's my go to chocolate candy. I also enjoy the Snickers ice cream.
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
OMG, Snickers!!! I am craving for one right now! That nutty, caramel and chocolate all in one is perfect.
Brooke H.
I don't think it gets any better than a snickers! I'm not big on chocolate, but this just hits the spot!
Laura D.
Auburn, MA
Snickers is my favorite candy bar to grab on the go... Love the perfect combination of chocolate and nut
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?