BY SNICKERS

Merly T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Uno de estos nunca cae mal ni esta de mas , son deliciosos son su textura por dentro , demasiado bueno!!!!!
Brandy H.
SUMTER, SC
My go to chocolate snack!! perfect for my monthly visitor. I love the combo of chocolate, nuts and caramel.
Emani M.
Charlotte, NC
My Classic favorite. I especially love bite size pieces. I always keep these in m house for my cheat days.
Tats M.
Washington, DC
Not too sweet. And the nuts add texture which I enjoy in chocolate bar. Caramel keeps it from being to dry
catherine f.
Snickers is i love love this product is good for combination with chocolate and snack and i love it really
Alise A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love. this is hands down the best chocolate ever !! so delicious and creamy. I can eat it all day and night
traci w.
Boonville, IN
you cannot go wrong with one of these! Perfect right out of the refrigerator. A favorite in our household.
Jennifer B.
Essexville, MI
These are so delicious and taste really good if you break them up and put them into homemade ice cream!
Jenna E.
Perfection in every bite! Smooth from the Carmel yet crunchy from the peanut; so decadent and delicious!
Daphne P.
Bothell, wa
Just writing a review about a Snickers is making me crave one. It's one of my all time favorite candies!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?