BY SNICKERS

Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
When I'm craving sweets my first thought is I'm gonna get a snickers. ive loved snickers since i was little.
Olivia N.
I'm not really a fan of candy bars, but boy, one of these out of the fridge is just absolutely delectable.
Caitlin F.
Snickers are lovely. I am a fan of chewy chocolate bars and this hits the spot when I am craving chocolate
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
I love snickers. They are just a perfect snack in between meals. I run to them when I need a chocolate fix.
Sarah L.
Snickers have always been and always will be my favorite chocolate bar. Perfect for any and all occasions.
Emma S.
Broadway, NC
I love Snickers bars. They have been my favorite for a long time. I like to freeze them to make them last.
Marissa P.
Whenever I feel stressed, a Snickers bar always seems to help! Snickers has always been a favorite of mine.
Sakthi K.
Bellevue , WA
I call this My Love!! I can never live without this baby! I have bee in love with Snickers since forever.
Katie G.
Mt Enterprise, TX
My favorite candy bar! You can't beat the mixture of nuts caramel and nuget...oh yeah and the chocolate!
Rachel T.
Love getting the variety bag with almond, peanut butter and original. It's a great combination of sweets.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart