BY SNICKERS

Lola M.
Atlanta, GA
Utterly delicious! I love snickers bars, they are really filling and full of goodness. The peanuts plus the caramel makes for such a delicious combination.

Price wise I think it's pretty solid too! 10/10 would recommend
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The truth is that it tastes good but I do not like it very much because it has a lot of candy and it hits my teeth causing pain. It is very hard for me. I think if it was not so sticky it would be good..
Marcus W.
Ringgold, GA
The Snickers chocolate bar is very delicious. The combination of flavors are just so satisfying to your tastebuds. I can say that the Snickers chocolate bar is quite simply one of the best candy bars I've ever had.
Rawan A.
Silver Spring, MD
This is a delicious snack and an enjoyable treat whenever you are in need of a sweet treat. I like the other varieties but this classic combination is my favorite.
Tameka A.
Dudley
Great snack for anyone. This product is filling and affordable. The quality of this product is great and has been consistent through the years!!! This product is easy to find and I would recommend it to all my friends.
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
My #1 fav Chocolate Candy Bar!! I luuuv when they make the small round mini like 1s for Halloween&Easter. I get a bunch of them cus I hate when I go back for more & they are sold out. I dont share,Get your own kids!!(my stash stays hidden:)But I do raid their Trick or Treat bags for them...
The only thing I don't like is it doesn’t turn me Into a celebrity like in the commercials when I eat 1 when I'm pissed! LoL!JK!! =)
1 weird thing I like to do is break off a piece & Make a sandwich using Cinnamon Toast Crunch(no milk just 2or3pieces)Its So friggin Good!!!
Definitely a must have,If you've never had a snickers u must be allergic to nuts if not then u must be Nuts!!lol
angel z.
Saginaw, MI
Snickers is a very fun and sweet treat. There is a little bit of everything in it, including chocolate, peanuts and caramel. Theres isnt too much chocolate and that is something I like. It is also a on the go treat!
My absolute favorite candy bar ever! I don't know how I would have made it through college without a king size Snickers and a Diet Coke for lunch every day. Easy to eat on the go, tasty and chocked full of nuts.
Allie M.
Huntington, WV
Snickers are my favorite. Snickers are the perfect combination of nuts, chocolate, and Carmel. Once you take a bite of a Snicker'S bar, you'll never want another candy bar again! Snicker's are usually reasonably priced too.
Karen B.
Durham, NC
Classic! What's there not to like? The nuts help keep me full and the flavor is great. Not as sweet as some other candy bars on the market and the price is right.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart