BY SNICKERS

Tats M.
Washington, DC
Not too sweet. And the nuts add texture which I enjoy in chocolate bar. Caramel keeps it from being to dry
Amanda S.
West allis, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Favorite treat always a tasty candy love eating it when I'm stressed or just have a sweet tooth in general
Jill S.
Palm Desert, CA
My old standby! These are always tucked into my freezer for a treat. They are satisfying and taste so good.
Rachel G.
Macon, GA
Love it. I don't really care for chocolate but I love Snickers. The flavors... the chewy loveliness... yes!
traci w.
Boonville, IN
you cannot go wrong with one of these! Perfect right out of the refrigerator. A favorite in our household.
sandra p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a good product, i eat it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product
Alina C.
Las Vegas, NV
These chocolates are very good! I mean I absolutely love the different flavors like the peanut butter one!
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
My favorite Halloween treat ever! I'm super happy my little doesn't like peanuts because I get them all!!!
katie R.
I am not a huge chocolate fan but if I had to choose it would definitely be a Snickers over everything else
Lisa M.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love snickers bars, they are so good and they fill you up. I also like to make Snickers Salad with them!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?