BY SNICKERS

Olivia N.
I'm not really a fan of candy bars, but boy, one of these out of the fridge is just absolutely delectable.
Claudia C.
I love it. Specially when i'm in my cicle and feel low energy or tired, this chocolate always help a lot!!!
triveni b.
Jersey City, NJ
I always have it with me. I love this roasted peanut chocolate . It is good to have it anytime of the day.
May Y.
Its delicious^^ i love the peanutiness and the sayings on the wrapper :D the ice cream bar is even better
Anitta c.
Snikers sweet, crunchy and chocolat is all in only one product the best mix in the whole world I love this
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite chocolates!!! I love the mini size so i don't overindulge my sweet tooth habit.
Destiny C.
Memphis, TN
Always been my favorite candy i like the ice creame too it should comr in white chocalate like the kit kat
courtney m.
Columbia, SC
I really like these snack sized candies. They are great if you don't want the calories of a full sized bar.
Brittany C.
Norwood, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite candy bar.it has the right amount of Carmel and nuts. My go to candy when I have a sweet tooth.
Caitlin F.
Snickers are lovely. I am a fan of chewy chocolate bars and this hits the spot when I am craving chocolate
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart