BY SNICKERS

davondra J.
Snickers is my top 5 go to candy. I love that it has rhe right amount of peanut's, caramel, and chocolate.
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite chocolates!!! I love the mini size so i don't overindulge my sweet tooth habit.
Arelys R.
Es como dice el comercial realmente satisface tu hambre pero si eres alegico al maní no lo puedes consumir.
carol p.
Kyle, TX
Good ole snickers. Great tasting candy bar with all that chocolate coating. Comes in difrent varieties .
Yamily S.
New York , NY
My fav!!! For years I have been eating this chocolate and is really good, specially when you are hungry <3
Graciela G.
Antioch, CA
Me encanta mucho ese sabor tan rico a chocolate cremosito y delicioso me encanta muchusimo este chocolate.
Emani M.
Charlotte, NC
My Classic favorite. I especially love bite size pieces. I always keep these in m house for my cheat days.
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA
One of my favorite candy bar....always buy everytime i go to grocery shopping, one of my stress reliever...
Roxy A.
Hollywood, CA
The classic snicker honestly what more could you say about this candy! It's and American Classic for a 1.00
Caitlin F.
Snickers are lovely. I am a fan of chewy chocolate bars and this hits the spot when I am craving chocolate
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart