BY SNICKERS

Aubrey W.
Sheboygan , WI
Great candy bar! Never lets me down. This a go to candy bar when I'm looking for something sweet and yummy.
Rachel G.
Macon, GA
Love it. I don't really care for chocolate but I love Snickers. The flavors... the chewy loveliness... yes!
Tegan R.
Las Vegas
I love snickers !! It's my go to candy bar !! Carmel chocolate nugget and nuts !! Satisfies my sweet tooth
Maria L.
I love snickers! I always reach for it when I go to a candy store. It's a classic, and it's very delicious.
T S.
Terre Haute, IN
These are just the classic snickers. They are good because I like chocolate. But a little too much peanuts.
Heather P.
Montrose, AR
Review for: Bars more...
Snickers Bar has ALWAYS been one of my favorite candy bars! Its a very satisfying snack with a great taste!
Yeslie O.
San Juan, TX
The best of the best the combination of the caramel and the peanuts just makes you want to keep eating it.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Omg I really love this,specially when you put it in the freg it's really good. It makes u wan more and more
Brandy H.
sumter, SC
My go to chocolate snack!! perfect for my monthly visitor. I love the combo of chocolate, nuts and caramel.
Marissa P.
Whenever I feel stressed, a Snickers bar always seems to help! Snickers has always been a favorite of mine.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart