BY SNICKERS

Serrena H.
Man. I love snickers!! I'm not to huge on caramel, but when it's in a snicker bar, I can eat like s dozen!
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan , WI
Great candy bar! Never lets me down. This a go to candy bar when I'm looking for something sweet and yummy.
Angel R.
Yonkers, NY
Snickers are one of the best snacks and the bit size are really convenion on the go. i really like these.
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
Snickers are a must have in our house. We always have them in our candy stash because we love them so much!
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
My favorite Halloween treat ever! I'm super happy my little doesn't like peanuts because I get them all!!!
Rebecca B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite candy bar out there! I always grab one when I'm in line waiting to pay for my grocerys.
Patrice C.
Danville, VA
I am in love with chocolate and Snickers is the best chocolate I have ever tried and I highly recommend it
T S.
Terre Haute, IN
These are just the classic snickers. They are good because I like chocolate. But a little too much peanuts.
Maria L.
I love snickers! I always reach for it when I go to a candy store. It's a classic, and it's very delicious.
Yeslie O.
San Juan, TX
The best of the best the combination of the caramel and the peanuts just makes you want to keep eating it.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart