BY SNICKERS

Brianna K.
All 3 of my pregnancies I've craved them. I'm craving one has we speak right now. It's a perfect mix. Yum!!
Nicole C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite candy bars! These things are so wonderful! I even like the ice cream bars too.
suzanne s.
Ochelata, OK
Snickers... With the peanuts, carmal, and chocolate what more can you ask for its the best candy out there.
addie m.
Atlanta, GA
This candy bar speaks for itself it is so mouth watering good. Snickers candy bar have more taste than one
Samantha H.
Mogadore, OH
I like this but there seems to be too much going on in this candy. My father loves it but I've had better.
sandra p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a good product, i eat it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love it. It's a perfect combination of chocolate, caramel and nuts. Delicious great price and easy to buy.
Monica G.
This is so good, whenever I'm hungry or carving chocolate this is my go to. It's tastes absolutely amazing
Valentina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
2nd favorite chocolate. I couldn't live without snickers! They are so so so good, cheap and delicious! 💜💜💛💛
Rachel G.
Macon, GA
Love it. I don't really care for chocolate but I love Snickers. The flavors... the chewy loveliness... yes!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart