BY SNICKERS

Tina W.
Coming from a sugar fiend, this chocolate bar is an incredible treat, especially during those mid-day slumps.
Joanna B.
Garden City, KS
This is the best chocolate bar ever... I love the taste and it has the best combination of chewy and crunchy
Laya A.
Maricopa , AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
definitely a favorite of mine! the best taste and flavor combination almost ever. and so easy to get ahold of
Tenille D.
Not my 1st pick due to the caramel, which is not a favorite of mine, but i purchase them anyway. They're good
Rachel G.
Paragould, AR
This is this pregnant womans go to candy bar of all time...My husband is always bringing me home one! Yummy!
Caroline M.
anderson
These are my absolute favorite. Especially when I need a pick me up! You aren't you when you are your hungry
Lu C.
One of my favorite candy bars! It's a classic, and it tastes really good! I usually eat this during Halloween
Katie A.
Temecula, CA
It has been my favorite candy for years. The combination of the chocolate, caramel and peanuts is the best!
Brittiany H.
The best combination of carmel, peanuts, and chocolate! Will fill a craving anyday . Snickers bar Snack Away!
Jazmyn C.
New Kensington, PA
This is one of the best candy bars of all time you mite not like it but its totally good. You should try it.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?