BY SNICKERS

Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite chocoalte has always been snickers. They are so addicting I can never just eat one. It also comes with almonds or in peanuts so you get to choose the one with your favorite type of nuts.
Alana N.
Norfolk, VA
I love snickers sooo much!! I love the packaging but I think they should make it more bright. They taste great and I love to eat them!! They are always fresh and amazing!! I would always recommend this product to others!
Julia M.
Bethany
I love snickers. They have always been my favorite candy bar. I get snickers at least twice a month because they are amazing. You can buy these anywhere you go. I usually get mine at 7 11 because it's more convenient.
Lola M.
Atlanta, GA
Utterly delicious! I love snickers bars, they are really filling and full of goodness. The peanuts plus the caramel makes for such a delicious combination.

Price wise I think it's pretty solid too! 10/10 would recommend
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
These beauties are gluten free and very filling. Sometimes when I'm on the go, feeling like being unhealthy, and have little other choice these will sometimes serve as a meal replacement.
Emily O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really hate chocolate. Honestly though this is the only thing that I'll eat with chocolate but it also happen to be my favorite candy bar ever! It's sssooooooo good! Like best thing ever.
Veronica P.
Hits the spot every time! I don't have much a sweet tooth but when I want a candy bar I reach for Snickers. It's got the salty sweet thing that I really like. Great texture and super satisfying when I need a sweet fix. It's my favorite! I love that the brand is everywhere too so it's easily accessible when needed.
Isabel C.
Hollister, CA
One of my favorite candy bars of all time. I love how it's not a simple candy bar it has a little bit of everything. Every time I buy a candy bar this is the one I pick with out a doubt.
Marcus W.
Ringgold, GA
The Snickers chocolate bar is very delicious. The combination of flavors are just so satisfying to your tastebuds. I can say that the Snickers chocolate bar is quite simply one of the best candy bars I've ever had.
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The truth is that it tastes good but I do not like it very much because it has a lot of candy and it hits my teeth causing pain. It is very hard for me. I think if it was not so sticky it would be good..
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?