BY SNICKERS

Jessica S.
Branford, FL
One of my dad's favorite. It's a candy bar you can't go wrong with. I love snickers I'm not me without them 😉
Lainey E.
Abilene, TX
Yummy satisfying and absolutely delicious! One of my favorites! If there is one around I'll probably eat it!
Celeste S.
Orlando, FL
Snickers honestly lives up to its advertisements: it really satisfies hunger. And they sell these everywhere.
Jennifer N.
Harvey
It had a great taste and was the perfect snack I loved it! Always carry one with me for a quick snack break.
Lindsay R.
Pontiac, IL
Snickers are my all time favorite candy! Perfect mix of chocolate, peanuts, & more. A great late night snack
Erica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite candy bars! perfect mix of caramel and chocolate. Actually fill me up too when I'm hungry
Amanda M.
Oceanport, Nj
Just absolutely amazing and so satisfying. Perfect for that afternoon sweet tooth to get you through the day
kim c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It is a perfect treat for the go. I also keep some put away for baking. You never can go wrong with the kids
allyson w.

I'm addicted to chocolate is the best the best companion you can have i love very good I recommend it in love
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
Milk chocolate, nougat, peanuts, and caramel? Sure! What more can you ask for in a candy bar? Irresistible..
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?