BY SNICKERS

Shandi C.
Chocolate, caramel, peanuts! YUM. Snickers is my go-to need some chocolate before I freak out snack. LOL.
allyson w.

I'm addicted to chocolate is the best the best companion you can have i love very good I recommend it in love
Terlayra T.
Period Craving, love this little candy. I but the mini ones non stop always have them in stock. #collegelife
Jessica S.
Branford, FL
One of my dad's favorite. It's a candy bar you can't go wrong with. I love snickers I'm not me without them ūüėČ
tabatha b.
Flowery Branch, GA
Perfect candy bar amazing flavor creamy carmal and penuts and yummy chocolate coat so worth trying nad buying
Lu C.
One of my favorite candy bars! It's a classic, and it tastes really good! I usually eat this during Halloween
Kalei L.
I used to love these chocolates. But over time, I started to drift away because it didn't taste the same.
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
One of my favorites since I was a kid. This was the first candy bar my father introduced me to and I love it
Nicole A.
Staten Island , NY
I love to buy these because they are such an easy pick me up! Peanuts, milk chocolate, and caramel! So good!
Rebecca W.
Baltimore , MD
So delicious and refreshing. Really high quality chocolate! The cookie combined with caramel is just perfect.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?