BY SNICKERS

Jakob S.
Round Rock, TX
This is the best chocolate bar known to man, it has peanuts for nutrition and taste great with a glass of milk
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
Milk chocolate, nougat, peanuts, and caramel? Sure! What more can you ask for in a candy bar? Irresistible..
Alexis n.
Mesa, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this candy bar. It has caramel chocolate and peanuts everything you need in a candy bar just amazing.
Leslie M.
Glennville, GA
Just like the original sizes but ms malller portions. We use these for Halloween or gift bags. So wonderful.
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
One of my favorites since I was a kid. This was the first candy bar my father introduced me to and I love it
Alexandra R.
Hammond, LA
Perfect combination of chocolate, peanuts and caramel. Definitely satisfies hunger! Absolutely love snickers
Rebecca W.
Baltimore, MD
So delicious and refreshing. Really high quality chocolate! The cookie combined with caramel is just perfect.
Haley K.
Tifton, Georgia
One of my favorites! It's a true go-to when I have a sweet tooth! Will probably always be a favorite for me!
Tiffany V.
Austin, TX
Snickers is my go to food when I'm hungry and can't get food. It helps get me going and it is sweet and good.
Tara J.
Sandusky, OH
Who doesn't love a snickers it's one of the best candy bars there is if you have never had a snickers go now
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart