BY SNICKERS

Lauren V.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
First time o had a snickers I thought it was amazing. Definitely worth the melted chocolate on your fingers.
Nicole A.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
I love to buy these because they are such an easy pick me up! Peanuts, milk chocolate, and caramel! So good!
Alexis n.
Mesa, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this candy bar. It has caramel chocolate and peanuts everything you need in a candy bar just amazing.
Lillian E.
Oklahoma City, OK
So good, can't have just one though because you'll keep coming back. They will make you fat but it's worth it
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
One of my favorites since I was a kid. This was the first candy bar my father introduced me to and I love it
Francine S.
Classic chocolate bar. Tastes great. Usually on sale. Tastes the best out of all variations. Highly recommend
Amanda M.
Oceanport, Nj
Just absolutely amazing and so satisfying. Perfect for that afternoon sweet tooth to get you through the day
paola c.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the combination of carmel and peanuts and chocolate, these by far are my favorite and icream ones too.
Tina W.
Coming from a sugar fiend, this chocolate bar is an incredible treat, especially during those mid-day slumps.
Tammy M.
This is one of my favorite candys. I try to eat candy to much but I will buy one of these every now and then
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart