BY SNICKERS

Sridevi P.
Roanoke, VA
One of my most favorite chocolates. Chocolaty, peanutty and chewy. Writing the review makes my mouth water. :)
Hanna C.
Hopkinsville, KY
One of the best candy bars there is! The perfect amount of chocolate, caramel and nueuget. Melts in your mouth!
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you want an all in one. Candy bar with the crunch savlry etc grab a snickers. One of my favorite candy bars
Moran B.
So delicious and yummy. It's the perfect snack for when you are craving something sweet. Definitely affordable.
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
Snickers are so good. I can feel how bad they are for me though. I don't eat them very often because of this.
Britique S.
Great for just a snack. Non sweet. Milk chocolate. Almonds are good tasting. Can get it at local corner store.
Megan S.
Guilty pleasure! I mean do I even have to explain how yummy snickers are? They are one of best bars for sure.
Haley H.
Newport News, VA
One of my top favorite candys, it's so good and something I would eat a lot more than I do if I had more money
Bertha A.
Tucson, AZ
This has to be one of my number one favorites because it ain't just all chocolate. I highly recommend snickers.
Amber D.
Kannapolis, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummm favorite candy/Halloween candy everrrr! Such I good snack anytime anywhere. The caramel inside is amazing
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?