BY SNICKERS

Emily H.
Raleigh, NC
I love this candy. It's very tasty and a good treat when you have a sweet tooth. Definitely my go to candy bar.
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
If only this candy didn't have nuts it would be the bomb but I don't like nuts but I like Caramel and chocolate
Mariah O.
Yorba Linda, CA
Hands down my favorite chocolate bar ever! I love snickers so much because it has more than one flavor inside.
Stephanie b.
Stroudsburg, PA
One of my favorites in all of its forms!! And they just keeping making it better with the different varieties.
Dana H.
Great candy but just a bit too sweet. i can never get through a whole bar but the small sizes are pretty yummy
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I buy the big bags like this for work. I have a candy jar and these always go fast! Who doesn't love snickers?
Taylor W.
I'm not very big on eating candy, but when I do Snickers is my choice! Love the chocolate and peanuts combined!
Carmen P.
Los Lunas, NM
I love pairing this with a coke! It is the perfect snack! The combination with caramel and peanut is delicious!
Jesirae R.
Harlingen, TX
My FAVORITE candy and snack. Snickers has been my favorite ever since I first tried it when I was a young girl.
Kristen H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Snickers are so good. It has a little bit of everything. Peanuts, chocolate, nougat, caramel... it's the best!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?