BY SNICKERS

Rachel M.
TONOPAH, AZ
I love snickers. The little ones are the best. Great for Halloween or to keep in my purse when I have a craving
Anna W.
Alpharetta , GA
These are so satisfying as a snack or dessert! These are easy to carry with you whenever you need a pick me up.
Jesirae R.
Harlingen, TX
My FAVORITE candy and snack. Snickers has been my favorite ever since I first tried it when I was a young girl.
Jennifer B.
Braidwood
It's a great snack! Like the commercials say, it satisfies! I like to eat one as a mid-day snack occasionally.
McKenzie W.
Ocean Springs, MS
absolutely one of my favorite go-to candy bars. No matter how many times I eat it, it Snickers never gets old.
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
Snickers are so good. I can feel how bad they are for me though. I don't eat them very often because of this.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Sneakers are my favorite if you need like a sweet snack this are the best for that. And if you love nuts too <3
Stephani S.
Ozone Park, NY
Snickers are great, I love chocolate and snickers is the right kind of chocolate. I enjoy them once in a while.
Shasta J.
Aberdeen, WA
Love these mini's! I love that I can easily pop a few in my mouth and it curbs my hunger cravings for a while.
Hunter R.
Columbus , OH
This is the perfect chocolate candy for me. It contains nuts, chocolate, and caramel. The perfect combination
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?